Thursday 22 November 2012

Its a drag.....

So tonight if im honest i wasnt going to post!

ive been super lazy and was home early from work and just wanted to chill...... but the nail varnish was calling to me!

So as i didnt want to sit cutting tape and faffing around i got my needle out. Yup its a needle drag mani to night. I think i need some more practise with this as it takes me a while to figure out where to drop and drag the needle. But i had fun with it and im now thinking what others colours will go well with this style.

I like that i cant still get a marbled effect without having to water marble. I hate water marble! it NEVER goes right for me and takes me hours!! its so messy and just a massive pain in the butt!!

Colours i used tonight:

China Glaze : Reggae To Riches (pinky/purple)
Nails Inc : Baker Street (blue)
Rimmel : Your Majesty (silver)



Ive noticed that in a few recent manis ive been using China Glaze Reggae To Riches. I have so many colours but im sure ive used this at least 3 times.

What are your go to colours?

I also want to say a MASSIVE Thank You to everyone that has read my blog and commented :) its for you guys i do it :D
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment