Saturday 3 November 2012

Movember!

Well here it is, my first nail post!

As i cant grow a moustache..... obviously!! i thought i'd at least show my support and have them on my nails!

I used Nails Inc : Basil Street and Barry M : Black. My nail strengthener is Rimmel nail rescue. And my go to top coat is my fave Seche Vite.

I used a dotting tool to create the moustache's. My right hand came out perfect... well for my first try, but my left hand... well not so good but still passable!

I think they are really simple yet so effective. Ive found my top coat smooths out the design somewhat. Which is good as my black is now on its last legs ( woohoo new nail varnish alert) and left some rather unsightly bumps! Thank god for Seche Vite!!

Let me know what you guys think :D

x

No comments:

Post a Comment